Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

What an amazing experience it is to read again the marvelous work of J.K. Rowling.  She brings to life such an amazing story of a boy coming of age.  Reading it through for the 6th time after having my children, has brought so much fun.  Hermione, a girl after my own heart, has this to say about one of my favorite places:
      "Harry -- I think I've just understood something!  I have got to go to the library!"
      And she sprinted away up the stairs.
     "What does she understand?"  said Harry distractedly, still looking around, trying to tell where the voice had come from.
      "Loads more than I do," said Ron, shaking his head.
      "But why's she got to go to the library?"
      "Because that's what Hermione does," said Ron, shrugging.  "When in doubt, go to the library."

Love this quote and have it on a shirt, but I was unaware of exactly it was found within Harry Potter and now I know.

I also love this piece of advise which is from Dumbledore:
      . . . It is our choices, Harry, that show who we are, far more than our abilities.

On to the third books with some others thrown in to the mix.  More fun videos and updates soon.  I have started a tumblr, musical.ly, and will be going live on my Instagram soon.

Keep Reading Loudly!

No comments:

Post a Comment