Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2017

30 Day Challenge

I have challenged myself for the next 30 days to write or record a message about books or reviews. I'm in love with young adolescent literature and have the perfect job as a middle school librarian where I get access to all sorts of good books. In part, I want to help kids find and review books, but it is also an excuse for me to practice writing. I love to express myself in the written word but after having three children who are under the age of nine have made it hard to find time to have a creative outlet. So I have accept a personal challenge for the next 30 days to do what I do best which is to read and then to try to get better at expressing myself through written word. Forever I have been in the confines of educational writing and I'm ready to break out creatively. So hang on to your hats if you are paying attention and get ready to be overwhelmed with books and funny weird episodes of me at hopefully my bests.

No comments:

Post a Comment