Search This Blog

Monday, April 3, 2017

Unfortunately I already failed on my 30 day challenge but as a middle school librarian I have grace for everyone including myself. Today I want to share about the most awesome postal delivery service every called OwlCrates www.owlcrates.com. I have a video of my first unboxing which I will find and post here. I will also post next time I will post the whole unvieling for April. It is Spring Break for the Sequim school district and I finished my first book Caraval by Stephanie Garber. If they ever made this book into a movie I would be the first in line to watch it. Talk about exotic settings and colorful characters. I thought I had the whole plot figured out but shock me to the core. Donatella and Scarlett are trying everything in order to get flee their abusive father. Scarlett, the oldest, has it all figured out with an arranged marriage. While Tella, grabs every sailor avaliable until the dreaded wedding is 10 days away. In the space of a day their fate is forever changed vy tickets to the infamous Caraval where the winner gets one wish. It is a fantastic book and definitely a must read for any young lady in need of a good mystery with magic strewn throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment