Search This Blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Okay do again missed a day although I will allow myself that where we are camping their is no WiFi so I have to type these amazing revelations on board my Note 4. I know, I know why do I have such an old phone but that is an entirely different story that involves the Note 7 situation. This post revloves around games that incorporate books. There are some fun adaptations which take popular games and create traditional games involving characters and settings from the books. Also games that are created especially based around the books. But a few times I have discovered a couple games that are simple book inspired. The one I just found is fun for all ages. All you have to do is balance all the books between two shelves. Super fun and has a wonderful cat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment