Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Keeping Track

Alright I have been one of those teachers who have assigned Reading Logs in the past.  I have made my students keep track of titles and page numbers or minutes.  Most of my life, I have always tried and failed to keep track of my own reading so I believe it has been a wonderful gift to make others do this chore as well.  And now a days we have so many fun ways to keep track: Goodreads, google classroom stream, a blog, just taking pictures and yet still I find myself struggling to keep it all together. 
I'm a librarian so I do keep track but this summer I have promised to do better and read more so here is my first post about what I am reading and have read so far:
1. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong (Adult)
2. The River Knows by Amanda Quick (Adult)
3. Starvation Heights by Gregg Olson (Non-Fiction) *keep a look out mention of this book in the next podcast.

Do you have trouble?  How do you keep track? 

No comments:

Post a Comment